Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's Sew About Life.....First Times

Hello! I am excited to write my first blog about sewing and my life as a sewing lover, mom, wife and working mom. I am sure I will get better with time at this so just bare with me :) I also hope you enjoy what you read and comment along with me. My goal is to write one blog a week-probably on a Sunday afternoon or evening, then more as I get used to it.




I am the owner and designer of Sew Simply Cute on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SewSimplyCute I make many different things from kids clothing, pillow shams, Cuddle Collectors(stuffed animal door hangers) lanyards/key ring holders, reusable lunch and snack time bags for "litter-less lunches" at my son's school, ladies dresses, skirts and my all time favorite to make tutu's!

                                                              Lavender Glitter Tutu

                                                              Pink Cotton Candy Tutu
 
 
I really want to thank my mother in law for giving me the "bug" to sew because if it wasn't for her asking me to make her some Christmas Stocking Bags for our family Christmas every year all of the sewing and crafting I do would probably still be lying dormant in my brain...LOL So thanks Anne! I can never say thank you enough for asking me to make those stocking bags.
I've come a long way since then, but I am always wanting to learn more and there is SO much to learn when it comes to sewing! Enjoy, and have a nice day! See you soon.

~Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment